As promised, Maia Beatty answered all questions from Sunday, February 12th. Please CLICK HERE to see her full response.
Meet Maia Beatty VIDEO!
Communication Strategies for Success
Mondays, beginning March 26th, 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Focus: To give you the knowledge and skill to increase your communication skill with distinctions, structures and strategies that will allow you to create rapport with anyone. You will be able to strengthen your existing relationships and develop flourishing new ones.
When: 6 Mondays from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm beginning March 19th
Cost: Per two people (friend, spouse, other), $399 for Stony Hill Members; $599 for non-members. Course workbooks are included in your investment.
How: To sign up, click HERE.
Week 1 – March 26th
1. Set the stage for your learning with intentions.
2. Learn the three foundational communication strategies.
3. Discover the secret of success: your plan. Each week we will connect your learning to your plan for success.
Week 2 – April 2
1. Explore five kinds of communication preferences.
Week 3 – April 16
1. Explore sensory differences in communication preferences (part 1).
Week 4 – April 23
1. Explore sensory differences in communication preferences (part 2).
2. Discover the secret of rapport.
Week 5 – April 30
1. Uncover listening barriers so you can address them.
2. Uncover any remaining obstacles to your success.
Week 6 – May 7
1. Comprehensive review of the distinctions, structures and strategies.
2. Align everything you’ve learned with an Action Plan.
Course includes email support for one full year after the completion of the training.
What People Are Saying About Maia Beatty!
“Every now and then we have the good fortune to meet people that really challenge us to reach for something better than where we are today. Maia is often that person for others. Her coaching in the area of Powerful Presence has really resonated with me and has resulted in my being more aware of the effect of my powerful presence can have on myself and others.” ~Lynda Bell, Eaton Corp., Cleveland, Ohio
“Maia is an insightful and gifted trainer and group facilitator. She has a keen ability to ‘read the room.’ She trains by sensing what is really going on for people, then flexing to meet participants where they are to help them move forward.” ~Cris Janzen, Janzen & Associates, Seattle, Washington
“Maia is extremely skillful as a communication strategist…when things get challenging, she is the one literally rolling up her sleeves and rubbing her hands together in anticipation of “diving in.” Diving in- to the conflict, the adversity, the work of repairing relationships – all the places where most of us would prefer not to go. She is the master of successfully maneuvering crucial conversations with her clients in ways that help them to identify and work through the obstacles that are blocking their way forward.” ~Darla Klein, Co-Founder, LeaderSHIFT, Inc., Novelty, Ohio