Church at Stony Hill is pleased to present All Day Everyday Kindergarten!
Along With Half Day & Highland “Off Day” Options!
Stony Hill Christian Kindergarten offers an educational experience that will prepare children to enter the first grade in any school system. Our program meets, and in most cases, exceeds the standards of the State of Ohio. Our curriculum follows the Ohio Academic Content Standards. We are licensed to operate under the Ohio Department of Jobs and Family Services.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR INFORMATION ON STONY HILL PRESCHOOL CLICK HERE.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR INFORMATION ON OUR BEFORE & AFTER SCHOOL CARE PROGRAMS CLICK HERE.
Full Time: We offer a full time option where your child attends Kindergarten from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm, Monday thru Friday.
Half Days: We offer a half days option where your child attends Kindergarten from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm, Monday thru Friday.
Highland Off-Days: Highland Kindergarten has a part-time, full day schedule. Your child can attend Stony Hill Christian Kindergarten on his/her days off from the Highland Program (ex: If your child attends Highland on Wednesday, Friday and every other Monday, he/she could attend Stony Hill on Tuesday, Thursday and every other Monday).
- Small class sizes to facilitate learning.
- Individualized instruction.
- Patient and enthusiastic teaching staff.
HOURS AND DAYS OF OPERATION
Stony Hill Christian Kindergarten will be in operation Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm. The Kindergarten will start on August 24th and ends on June 6 following the Highland School District schedule. Now available, for your convenience, is the 2012-2013 ACADEMIC CALENDAR and 2013-2014 ACADEMIC CALENDAR.
The Kindergarten program runs on the same calendar as the Highland Local School District, so when Highland Schools are closed, so are we. Stony Hill Christian Kindergarten will close to observe the following holidays:
New Years Day
Tuition does not fluctuate due to holidays, breaks, and any closings resulting from inclement weather. This is factored into the cost of running the school and paying the teachers fairly for their skills and dedication. In the case of snow or bad weather days, please check the local TV stations for closings. Again, If Highland Schools are closed for any reason, so are we.
To enter our program, children must meet the cut-off age/date for kindergarten for the public school system in which they reside. A copy of the birth certificate is required by the State of Ohio as proof of age.
A child is considered to be enrolled at Stony Hill Christian Kindergarten only after the Registration Form has been received, the Registration Fee has been paid and you receive confirmation of your child’s enrollment. You can download both pages of the 2012-2013 registration form and 2013-2014 registration form below.
There is an annual registration fee of $30.00. Checks are to be made payable to “Church at Stony Hill.” Registration fees are not refundable. All forms may be downloaded from our website.
In addition to our registration form, the following forms are required by the State of Ohio:
1. MEDICAL STATEMENT: A medical statement signed by a physician or certified nurse practitioner is required to be submitted within 30 days of the child’s first day. Children are not permitted to attend once the 30 days have passed if we do not have this form in our possession.
2. CHILD ENROLLMENT AND HEALTH INFORMATION FORM: This must be filled out entirely and must be in our office the first day your child attends. If any allergies or medical problems are identified on the form, a separate MEDICAL/PHYSICAL CARE PLAN may be required. We reserve the right not to admit children to our center if permission to transport has been denied. This form is good for one calendar year only.
- The Media Release permits us to take and display photographs of your child.
- We are asking for an email address for each family to help us stay in better contact with you. In the future, we hope to send newsletters and other forms of communication out via email.
- The Parent-Child Roster is made available at the request of our families. In it we include the child’s name, address and phone number along with the parent’s names. Parents find the Parent-Child Roster to be a valuable tool when scheduling play dates and birthday parties.
NEWLY UPDATED registration form & handbook for 2013-2014 school year!
5 full days per week $3,300/annual($370/month)+Registration Fees
5 half days per week $1,700/annual($190/month)+ Registration Fees
Highland Kindergarten “Off Days” $1,700/annual($190/month)+Registration Fees
Thank you for considering Stony Hill Christian Kindergarten. Should you require any additional information, please contact Shannon Lee Blower at (330) 606-2082 or email@example.com OR Chris Batman at (330) 239-9858 or firstname.lastname@example.org.