The Church at Stony Hill consists of about 120 families. Most of us are from Medina, Hinckley, Granger, and Sharon Township, but many members are also from Brunswick, Strongsville, and beyond.
Our pastor, Shannon Blower, grew up in the area and him and his family have been living in the community since 1987.
We at Stony Hill believe in:
- Treasuring our faith as a gift from God and seeking to nurture and act on it.
- Enjoying the abundant life Christ gave us.
- Making a commitment to love one another.
- Embracing all who seek goodness, truth, and meaning.
- Being eager to learn from you and grow with you.